- To provide veterinary medical care with a focus on the complete family unit.
- To enrich the lives of families and their pets by empowering families to make the most informed decisions for their situations.
- To assist people and their pets during emotional times with compassion and care by listening to the hearts and needs of the family.
Home Care & Consultation Services
- Evaluate your pet in the family environment
- Create a Medical Treatment Plan for Current Health Concerns
- Home Care Services
- Quality of Life Assessments
- Euthanasia Decision Counseling
- In-Home Euthanasia
With nearly 20 years of experience and a compassionate, collaborative communication style, Dr. Pasek’s welcoming demeanor will make you feel comfortable asking her questions and speaking about your feelings. With a systematic approach, Dr. Pasek clearly and simply explains the available options so you can fully understand and consciously decide what is best for your situation. When family emotions are high and decisions are difficult, she helps with decision facilitation.
Honoring the Journey: A Guided Path Through Pet Loss
This is the first in the series of "Healing Journey" works.
Through unique style, illustration, and word each page of this gift book facilitates the emotions and affirmations of healing.
This book is the first in the series of "The Healing Journey" works. Capturing the reader with powerful illustrations and raw emotions, this guidebook assists with the healing process one must face when a pet has died. The book is unique in its symbolism and style offering affirmations to replace the pain that one feels while still honoring the path of grief and healing. This gift-book style handbook is written by a veterinarian who has dedicated her practice to helping pets and their people through this difficult transition. A must read for anyone experiencing the loss of a beloved pet.